This website is owned and run by Coffee Insurrection, whose contact detail is listed below.
Like most website operators, Coffee Insurrection collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Coffee Insurrection’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Coffee Insurrection.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Coffee Insurrection may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of personally-identifying information
Certain visitors to Coffee Insurrection’s websites choose to interact with Coffee Insurrection in ways that require Coffee Insurrection to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Coffee Insurrection gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
Information you provide with us
Those who engage in transactions with Coffee Insurrection are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Coffee Insurrection collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Coffee Insurrection.
Web server logs
We gather certain information automatically through your use of the Site. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, the files viewed on the Site, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use analytical software to help us understand this information. This software sends information to its licensor. Other sites and companies may also use this software. As a result, the licensor may collect information that, when aggregated by them, allows them to identify you individually. We have no responsibility for this collection and use.
How we use personally-identifying information
Coffee Insurrection will only use the personal data we collect as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
· to allow you to use and interact with the Site;
· to provide the Services to you as our client;
· to inform our development of the Site and the Services;
· to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your account with us;
· to send marketing communications related to the services we provide;
· as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes;
· as specifically authorized by you in writing.
Coffee Insurrection does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
· when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
· to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
· to third parties who help us provide any part of the site or the service, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
· as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
If you are a Coffee Insurrection client or affiliate, your email address may be securely shared with the following platforms so we can exclude you from seeing our advertisements.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick:
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
-Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
-Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us.
Your rights over personal data
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails.
We may keep your personal data for as long as reasonably required to meet the purposes described herein. Additionally, we will retain this information as required by law, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.